New Lync 2013 Client Update 15.0.4797.1000 this also includes the SfB client update so be cautious if your have chosen not be deploy the SfB update yet.
- After you apply this update, Lync 2013 will be upgraded to Skype for Business User interface but you can still choose to use the Lync 2013 UI after you apply this update.
Details from KB
This update fixes the following issues:
- KB 3136422 Call transfer button is missing when you answer a RGS call in skype for Business that is paired with a Polycom CX600
- KB 3136421 Can’t logon Lync 2013 (skype for Business) automatically after you install December 2015 update on a non-domain computer
- KB 3136420 Lync 2013 client crashes when you park outline voice calls
- KB 3136419 All options in the right-click menu aren’t working when you transfer a call to a searched user in Skype for Business
- KB 3136418 Wrong file size is displayed when you transfer a large file that is greater than two Gigabyte in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
- KB 3136400 No missed call notification generated in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
After you install this update, you may experience the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- KB 3051158 "Help isn’t working" error occurs when you open the "Skype for Business Help" window in Skype for Business
- KB 3051160 Cannot join meetings by using Lync 2010 after you install OneDrive for Business
- KB 3053998 Memory leak occurs when you transfer a file that is larger than 5 megabytes (MB) in a conversation in Skype for Business