Just spotted this announcement on Tech Community
Overall great new features for AA and Call Queues ! Keep them coming Microsoft !
In quick summary for what’s new, (Check out link above for more info)
- Users can now receive Auto Attendants and Call Queues calls on Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android Skype for Business client (Latest clients)
- Mac Client (16.8.196)
- iPhone (6.16.0)
- iPad (6.16.0)
- Android (188.8.131.52)
- Admins can now use 0365 Groups (both public and private) to limit the scope of users reachable with Dial by Name feature in Auto Attendants
- The maximum size of the name list supported for name recognition with Speech has been increased from 50,000 to 80,000 users in Auto Attendants.
- Improved accuracy of recognition for similar-sounding names for name recognition with Speech in Dial by Name feature of Auto Attendant.
- To protect user anonymity, Admins can now use PowerShell to enable users to make outbound calls on behalf of an Auto Attendant or Call Queue using a policy called CallingLineIdentity (also called a Calling Line ID):
- Auto Attendant has been updated with an enhanced English (US) Text to Speech voice in July, 2017. Note that an enhanced Text to Speech voice for English (UK) has been rolled out in April, 2017.